Thursday, June 11, 2015

Cried.

I think this semester is the semester where I cried the most. (Ever since I became a uni student, I use semester than year). For those small little petite things, for things that I care and treasure, for things that I feel that I cannot take it anymore. I cry.

I tend to get pretty emotional and agitated overthings. I have no idea why and since when I am like this. I can get upset easilywhich I am not aware about it until people around pat and remind me.

I know I cannot be reacting this way. Due to my health, I need to be calm, steady and happy. But I just can't be feeling like that all the time, as if I do not have emotions and I cannot afford to be angry. When people do something that agitates me, am I suppose to return with a smile? Gah!

Well, for whatever is it. I just know I cannot be stress, angry and emotional. I need to be a pro in controlling my emotions. I guess all I could do is, in every circumstances, tell myself 'it's okay!' and carry on. (I'm trying to say this without being sarcastic)

Life. My life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment